Placing materials in the original containers is important because the curing cycle of many fluids is activated by the introduction of air, moisture and light when pouring. Therefore, by placing the bottle inside the reservoir in its original package the life of most fluids is extended.
Once a bottle is inside the tank, the lid assembly is placed with the dip tube being inserted into the bottle of fluid. A disposable fluid path through the tank lid means there is no mess to clean up inside the reservoir when changing fluids & chemistries.
The PVA-5LTUV has many integrated features including:
- Accepts most industry standard bottles up to 5-liters and most 1-gallon bottles or paint cans
- Anodized aluminum body
- UV safe enclosure
- Air regulator, gauge, & quick relief valve.
- Safety air relief valve at 100 psi
- Disposable material path fluid line through tank lid
- Teflon® material line supplied with tank
- Three post & handle lock system for a positive seal
- Center port in lid for dip tube