As a Mechanical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for project management, machine design, and product development of a variety of automated dispensing systems. This person is the leader of the project, and will ensure that the projected is completed successfully and on time.
- Interact with customers and sales representatives to create machine and process specifications based on the customer's requirements.
- Design and document automated robotic machinery for dispensing a wide variety of fluids.
- Work closely with CAD designers to provide detailed part drawings for PVA's machine and fabrication shops.
- Work with outside vendors to specify a variety of machine components
- Help to develop new machinery and make current designs more cost effective
- Create and maintain BOM's for machines and subassemblies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Mechanical preferred
- A good working knowledge of the application of motion control components including servo motors, ballscrews, pneumatics and robotics.
- Solid modeling experience is a must. Pro/Engineer or Solid Works are preferred
- A good understanding of general machining and metal fabrication practices
- Prior experience with fluid systems including pumps, valve, hoses and fittings is preferred, but not absolutely necessary
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously and work well under short time constraints
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org