PVA will exhibit in booth 423 at the SMTA Guadalajara Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Oct. 23-24, 2019 at the Expo Guadalajara. The company will showcase the Delta 8 2K conformal coating machine. Ideal for selective coating, potting, bead, and meter-mix dispensing applications, the Delta 8 is conceptualized for maximum flexibility and can also be configured for custom assembly applications.
Maintaining the preferred features of previous work cells, the Delta 8 features a robust overhead three-axis motion platform suitable for inline or batch operations. Improved structural and gantry rigidity have been added for robustness and easier access.
The Delta 8 has many options and integrated features including:
- Robotic system repeatability of +/-25 microns
- Patented servo-controlled optional four-axis motion featuring valve tilt and rotate
- Closed-loop process control throughout gantry system
- Multiple dispensing applications or materials in one cell
- Onboard PC for unlimited program storage
- Exclusive PathMaster® programming environment
Experts from PVA will be on hand to answer questions about coating and dispensing, as well as other application solutions in the PVA line-up such as coating inspection, optical bonding and curing ovens.
For more information, please contact PVA at email@example.com or (518) 371-2684.