PVA, a global expert in dispensing, coating and custom automation, today announced that it will be running live dispensing demos at the Dymax booth #2245 at The Battery Show, scheduled to take place Sept. 10-12, 2019 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. Demos will encompass robotic application of a Dymax adhesive with a FC100-MC needle dispense valve followed by curing using a Dymax BlueWave® MX-150™ LED UV spot curing system, both integrated into a Delta 6 platform.
The Delta 6 is a flexible robotic conformal coating/dispensing system that is ideal for selective coating, potting, bead, and meter-mix dispensing applications. The robust overhead three-axis motion platform is suitable for inline or batch operations. The Delta 6 has a slim footprint, rigid structure, and robust gantry configuration designed for high accuracy and demanding applications.
The Delta 6 has many options and integrated features including:
- Robotic system repeatability of +/- 25 microns
- Closed loop process control throughout gantry system
- Optional servo-controlled four-axis programmable motion featuring valve tilt and rotate
- Multiple dispensing applications or materials possible in one cell
- Onboard PC for unlimited program storage
- Exclusive PathMaster® programming environment
The FC100 is a versatile, high pressure dispensing valve for single-component bead, dot, potting, or encapsulation projects.
A PVA applications engineer will be on hand in the Dymax booth to answer any questions about dispensing and coating, as well as other application solutions in the PVA line-up such as coating inspection, optical bonding and curing ovens.
For more information, please contact PVA at email@example.com or (518) 371-2684 .