The laser height sensor can also be utilized to verify bead or coating thickness, detect for voids, or auto-select path programs.
PVA’s non-contact laser height sensor provides accurate target distance measurements using reflective laser triangulation. The laser features a wide 30 mm to 50 mm operating range and excellent resolution (0.01 mm) across various substrate colors and finishes. The laser sensor can verify substrate height and automatically adjust the path program to account for slight variations due to warping or manufacturing defects. The laser height sensor can also be utilized to verify bead or coating thickness, detect for voids, or auto-select path programs.
The laser height sensor comes complete with:
- Non-contact height sensing of delicate substrates
- Accurate over numerous substrate colors and finishes
- 50 mm x 65 mm x 21 mm die cast zinc enclosure with quick disconnect
- Response time under 10 milliseconds
- Real time data logging capability with time stamp