The dual independent temperature controllers for the jet and the melter allow the nozzle to be heated to optimum jetting temperature. The nozzle and syringe heaters provide jetting temperatures up to 150°C.
The single easily replaceable diaphragm eliminates dynamic fluid seals among other jets and ensures contamination-free operation. The disposable feed tube also provides for easy cleaning and quick syringe exchange. The feed tube locking feature also allows for swapping a preheated syringe to avoid interruption during production.
The precision air regulators and gauges allow for fine - tuning of jetting parameters. The system can be easily programmable on the front panel and can also be integrated with a PC.
The HMX has many integrated features including:
- Advanced high-temperature diaphragm with tungsten carbide tip
- Designed for quick and easy cleaning
- Hot melt dispensing up to 150°C
- Readily achievable 0.400 mm lines
- Line speeds up to 100 mm/sec
- Disposable feed tube
- Dual independent temperature controllers to optimize jetting performance