The system operates by metering material directly from disposable plastic cartridges via a linear drive. As the drive advances, material is positively displaced to the two-part dispense valve. There are no pumps or seals to wear out providing a low maintenance solution.
The entire system is packaged on a sturdy frame with swivel castors and brake for easy mobility. The unit also provides neat and convenient controls integration to any PVA robot.
The PV202K-TCM has many integrated features including:
- Closed loop servo drives ensuring accurate ratio and repeatability
- Pressure transducers to monitor system performance
- Automatic system pre-charge pressure after cartridge changes
- Easy to load cartridge clam shells
- Door interlock to ensure operator safety
- Low level detection
- Low maintenance