The FC100-1G-1-H is a turnkey manual dispensing system typically used to dispense repeatable volumes of adhesives and epoxies. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can also be used to hand le a wide variety of other fluid chemistries.
This configuration starts with a stainless steel pressure reservoir that uses a flip top opening to allow an operator to easily pour up to 1-gallon of fluid inside. The FC100, front closing stainless steel dispense valve has a dual acting air cylinder to provide immediate start and stop of fluid flow, while a stroke adjustment can be used to fine tune the fluid flow rate.
Mounting this valve to a PV101-E trigger handle makes it more ergonomic and easy for an operator to articulate and manipulate the dispense nozzle over a part while using the electric trigger switch to activate the shot timer. Tied into the ST100 shot timer, an operator has the ability to control the start and stop of material flow using the trigger with a selectable timed or manual mode. This system allows the operator to set fluid pressure, flow rate, and time to dispense repeatable volumes of fluid.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. At the end of the day, cleanup is as simple as removing the dispense nozzle, replacing it with a cap and turning off the pressurized air.
Features and Benefits
- Valve mounted on trigger handle is easy to manipulate
- Trigger finger activation for ease of control
- Large tank to hold up to 1-gallon of fluid
- All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
- Timed and manual dispense modes
- Luer lock adapter on end of valve
- Easy cleanup and shut down
- Potting a housing to encapsulate a small circuit board with epoxy
- Filling a mold with an epoxy before a filter element is assembled
- Dispensing an epoxy to encapsulate a chip on a circuit board
- Filling an adhesive into the channel of a housing before the cover is assembled