The FC100-1LT-1-S is a turnkey manual dispensing system typically used to dispense repeatable volumes of adhesives and epoxies. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can also be used to handle a wide variety of other fluid chemistries.
This configuration consists of a pressure tank assembly that will allow an operator to load a larger bottle inside to eliminate pouring.
The FC100, stainless steel dispense valve has a dual acting air cylinder to provide immediate start and stop of fluid flow, while a stroke adjustment can be used to fine tune the fluid flow rate. The stand in which the valve is mounted, has a gooseneck arm extending from a weighted base in order to articulate the dispense tip in a variety of different positions. Controlling the dispense system is accomplished with the ST100 shot timer which comes standard with a foot pedal to trigger the start and stop of material flow, and includes a selectable timed or manual mode.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. At the end of the day, cleanup is as simple as removing the dispense nozzle, replacing it with a cap, and turning off the pressurized air.
Features and Benefits
- Hands free operation with the valve mounted to a stand
- Foot pedal activation, standard
- Bottles placed inside tank to eliminate pouring
- All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
- Timed and manual dispense modes
- Luer lock adapter on end of valve
- Easy cleanup and shut down
- Applying lubricant to the piston of a medical syringe before its assembled to the barrel
- Potting a housing to encapsulate a small circuit board with epoxy
- Filling the wells in a tray with a sanitary solution
- Filling connectors of a circuit board with heat curable epoxy