The FC300-1G-1-S is a turnkey manual dispensing system typically used to dispense repeatable volumes high viscosity fluids such as adhesives and epoxies. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can also be used to handle a wide variety of other fluid chemistries.
This configuration consists of a stainless Steel fluid reservoir that uses a flip top opening to allow an operator to easily pour up to 1-gallon of fluid inside. The FC300, front closing stainless steel, high flow dispense valve has a dual acting air cylinder to provide immediate start and stop of fluid flow, while a stroke adjustment can be used to fine tune the fluid flow rate.
The stand in which the valve is mounted, has a gooseneck arm extending from a weighted base in order to articulate the dispense tip in a variety of different positions. Controlling this dispense system is accomplished with the ST100 shot timer which comes standard with a foot pedal to trigger the start and stop of material flow, and includes a selectable timed or manual mode.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. At the end of the day, cleanup is as simple as removing the dispense nozzle, replacing it with a cap and turning off the pressurized air.
Features and Benefits
- Hands free operation with the valve mounted to a stand
- High flow valve to handle viscous fluids
- Foot pedal activation, standard
- Large tank to hold up to 1-gallon of fluid
- All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
- Timed and manual dispense modes
- Luer lock adapter on end of valve
- Easy cleanup and shut down
- Quickly filling connectors of a circuit board with a high viscosity heat curable epoxy
- Filling an adhesive into the channel of a housing before the cover is assembled
- Bottom filling syringes with a high viscosity epoxy so they can be used at other dispense stations