The unit uses the progressive cavity principle, which utilizes a specially machined auger-like rotor that couples with a rubberized seal to displace small sealed cavities of fluid through the unit in a continuous flow.
Close tolerances on the sealing mechanism provide pulse-free and drip-free operation with almost any viscosity fluid. The VPX-2K provides the capability of a gear plus rod displacement pump rolled into one convenient package.
- Dam & Fill
The VPX-2K has many integrated features including
- High precision +/- 1-2% (material dependent)
- Servo controlled
- Programmable 1:1 – 10:1 ratio
- Works with filled or unfilled fluids
- Will not damage or alter filler properties
- Syringe, cartridge, or remote reservoir feed
- Easy disassembly and cleaning
- Integrated pressure monitoring at the pump outlet