The MV300 is a true positive displacement metering valve capable of dispensing deposits of material in a highly accurate process. The deposit volume is determined by the valve’s stroke adjustment setting and is not affected by variations in viscosity or material pressure. The MV300 is compatible with all PVA automated platforms.
The MV300 has many integrated features including:
- 0.010 cc to 0.125 cc shot size
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Inlet and outlet check valves provide precise metering of material
- Adjustable stroke permits shot size modification
- Stainless steel fluid section for optimum material compatibility
- Lightweight aluminum air section