The MCCS-SYS-2 is a turnkey manual conformal coating system that utilizes a spray valve and dispense valve to selectively apply solvent based coatings to a circuit board. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can be used to hand le a wide variety of fluid chemistries.
This configuration starts with a stainless steel pressure reservoir that uses a flip top opening to allow an operator to easily pour up to 1-gallon of fluid inside. The 1-gallon reservoir is used to hold conformal coating which has been diluted with solvent and is connected to the FCS100-F, front closing spray valve. Since the spray valve uses atomizing air to break up the material and transfer it to the substrate, solvent is required to spray most of these caotings.
The 12oz cartridge will be used to hold undiluted conformal coating and is used to feed the FC100, front closing dispense valve. Since this coating is dispensed close to keep out areas it need to remain undiluted with solvent and thicker so it will not run when applied.
Mounting these valves to PV101 trigger handles makes them more ergonomic and easy for an operator to articulate and manipulate the dispense and spray patterns. By using the pneumatic handles, no electronic controls are required activate the dispense and spray leaving the on time entirely up to the operator.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. Cleanup is as simple as removing the dispense nozzle, replacing it with a cap and turning off the pressurized air as there is no exposed fluid inside the spray valve after it is closed.
Features and Benefits
- One spray valve to apply solvent based coating to large areas
- One dispense valve to apply thicker coating close to keep out areas
- Trigger finger activation for ease of control
- Large tank to hold up to 1-gallon of fluid for spray
- Smaller cartridge reservoir to hold up to 12 oz. of fluid fro dispense
- All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
- Full pneumatically operated system
- Easy cleanup and shut down
- Apply solvent based acrylic conformal coating to an entire circuit board
- Apply solvent based silicone conformal coating to an entire circuit board